Related Organizations and Websites
- Global Network for the Study of Human Rights and the Environment
- Advocates for Environmental Human Rights
- Center for Human Rights and the Environment (CEDHA)
Headquarters in Còrdoba, Argentina
- The University of Minnesota Human Rights Library is an online searchable collection of Human Rights documents, treaties, bibliographies and other educational materials
- Information about the Inter-American Commission on Human Rights, the Inter-American Court on Human Rights (seated in San José, Costa Rica) and human rights instruments pertinent to American states can be found in the University of Minnesota Human Rights Library.
- Information about the 2006 People’s Inquiry into the impacts and effects of aerial spraying pesticide over urban areas of Auckland can be found here.
- The Commissioners’ Final Report, based on community testimony at the Inquiry, was issued in November 2007 and can be downloaded from the People’s Inquiry website. Part 3 of that report is an analysis of the ethics and human rights dimensions of that 2.5 year aerial spray program.
- Written testimony about adverse health impacts suffered by West Aucklanders as a result of exposure to Foray 48B is also available on the People’s Inquiry website.
- The undisclosed (“inert”) ingredients of the pesticide product sprayed over Auckland are listed in the report, and the Freedom of Information document that disclosed those ingredients are also available on that site.